You are here
(Urgent!) Senior HR Officer - F&B Recruitment
- Sizable Conglomerate
- High work initiatives
About Our Client
Our client is large HK-based conglomerate with diversified business. They are now seeking for recruitment professional to support their F&B sector.
The role will report to the HR Manager and be responsible for the following duties
- Provide end to end recruitment services for frontline employees (both F&B and customer services).
- Work closely with Operation Manager to understand their needs and assist in manpower planning.
- Proactively source candidates from different channels and enlarge F&B network.
- Engage in selection, offer making and orientation functions.
- Handle staff movement and staff engagement issues.
- Liaise and coordinate with internal staff and external parties
- Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be expected to fit the following requirements:
- Degree holder of HRM or any related discipline is preferred
- At least 4 years of HR experience, especially solid experience in F&B staff hiring
- Basic knowledge of Labor Law
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Independent, fast paced and self-motivated
- Creative and energetic with good communication skills
What's on Offer
- 5 days work week
- Performance bonus
- Stable working hours