You are here
(URGENT) Human Resource Assistant - MNC International Firm
- MNC Exposure
- Human Resources Assistant
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's largest companies focusing on global advisory, broking and solutions. It has 40,000 employees in more than 100 countries.
- Provide full spectrum of HR support including recruitment, payroll, C&B, staff relations and international mobility
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process from posting job ads to interviewing to offer stage and beyond.
- Maintain employee data such as attendance, absences, payroll, reports on performance, and ensure all records are up-to-date and accurate
- Arrange for in-house and external training activities and help to assist in the preparation of training materials.
- To handle ad hoc projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- 1-2 years of HR experience
- Must be fluent in English. Good mandarin is a plus.
- Confident, reliable, and a team player
- Immediately available highly preferred
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work in a well-known MNC company
- Good career path
- Attractive package
- 15-days Annual Leave