You are here
(Urgent) HR Officer - new headcount - Up to 25k
- Opportunity to join expanding MNC
- Exposure to diverse job duties
About Our Client
This is an exciting HR role that will support an expanding consultancy firm with strong regional plans. They are involved in the business of engineering, consulting and construction of large scale commercial projects. In particular, they have been leading these projects of various nature, including residential, retail, sports, hospitality, arts and culture, F&B, theme parts as well as the public sector. They have confirmed a new headcount for a HR Officer to support their growing needs of their Hong Kong office (which houses around 100 people).
The successful candidate will perform the following duties:
- Assist in all round HR functions including recruitment, C&B and other HR administrative duties as required.
- Assist in end to end recruitment processes and identify high potential candidates according to company needs.
- Provide support in training & development initiatives
- Participate in strategic planning related to HR such as manpower planning, staff retention, C&B analysis
- Formulate and implement HR policies and procedures in accordance with HK Employment Ordinance
- Ensure that compliance requirements are met according to Hong Kong regulatory authorities.
- Perform administrative duties such as database management, negotiate with vendors, coordinate staff engagement activities etc.
- Support HR Manager in ad hoc duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will need to meet the following requirements:
- Immediately Available candidates will be considered with priority
- Associate/Bachelor's Degree in HR, Business Administration or other relevant disciplines
- At least 3 years of solid all rounded HR experience is required
- Candidates with prior experience in small teams/one man band positions is highly advantageous
- Good communication skills in English/Mandarin is a must.
- Comfortable in picking up new tasks independently
- Has passion to drive initiatives and implement policies
- Able to think on your feet
- Able to multitask and deadline-oriented
What's on Offer
This role provides a competitive base salary with excellent bonuses. Candidates are also given good fringe benefits including annual leave, good medical coverage and OT allowance if necessary. Working hours are stable.