You are here
(URGENT!) HR Learning Specialist - Investment Bank
Hong Kong Island
- Banking exposure
- Attractive benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a large conglomerate company with a large presence in China. In Hong Kong they are a new set up but are already expanding their operations rapidly. They are now looking for a HR & Admin Officer to join their growing expansion plans.
- Provide HR support for Training and Development team.
- Provide administrative support to the Learning & Development director.
- Administer in-house training programmes in Hong Kong and also to other countries in Asia.
- Assist in training materials such as PowerPoint and videos.
- Maintain employee data in HRIS and ensure all records are up-to-date and accurate.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- At least 1-2 years HR experience, especially in banking/finance industry
- Must be fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong sense of information security and confidentiality
- Confident, reliable, attention to details and ability to multi-task
- Presentable, with a pleasant personality
- Immediately available highly preferred
What's on Offer
- Good exposure in the APAC training team
- Corporate office in HK Island
- Mon-Fri work
- Good exposure and learning opportunity