You are here
Temporary Executive Assistant - European Investment Company
- Executive Assistant
- European Investment Company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the oldest privately-owned real estate investment management services company in the world with over US$60 billion dollars in real estate assets and securities. They have over 500 employees and have offices across the globe in North America, Europe and Asia. The HK office is a small office with only around 10 headcounts with a very low turnover rate.
- Provide full spectrum of administrative and secretarial support to the Managing Director (expat) and the finance team (8 people).
- Manage the entire office administration to ensure professional operation.
- Schedule of appointments and help prioritize meetings.
- Arrange travel and logistic arrangement for business trip, conference call and board meetings.
- Manage basic HR duties such as staff attendance record, MPF, medical insurance and employment contracts.
- Handle petty cash and expense reimbursements for staff members.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma or above
- Minimum 7 years' experience in office administration/secretarial support.
- Excellent level of English, Cantonese and good Mandarin
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- Proactive, commercial and able to multitask
- Excellent use of MS office: Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Immediately available
What's on Offer
- Work for a leading European IM company
- Stable working hours
- Friendly boss and team
- Short-term contract