You are here
Team Secretary - International Bank (Up to 40k)
- Team Secretary
- Foreign Bank
About Our Client
Our client is a foreign international bank that is gaining exposure in Hong Kong recently. It was established over 70 years ago and has a very good stable track record throughout history. A great opportunity to work for a bank with good international culture.
- To provide a full spectrum of secretarial and administrative support to a team of bankers.
- General secretarial duties including diary management, appointments, meeting perparations, room bookings, and ensuring technology is correctly set up.
- Assist in heavy travel arrangement (air tickets and hotel accomodation booking, prepare itineraries, trip expense reports, etc)
- Ownership and execution on the on-boarding process for new joiners to the team, including the IT setup, desk set up, computer, printing and telephone set up as well as any introduction meetings.
- To coordinate conferences, activities and projects.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years of secretarial support within the financial services industry.
- Good language skills - fluent English, Chinese and Mandarin (both verbal and written) Fluent English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) both verbal and written.
- Organized, pro-active, responsible, good attitude and flexible.
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Must be immediately available
What's on Offer
- A great opportunity to work for an International MNC bank
- Attractive remuneration for the right candidate
- 5 day work week
- Medical provided