You are here
Team Secretary - Financial Institution (Up to 20k)
- Friendly environment
- Work life balance
About Our Client
Our client is one of the TOP financial regulators in Hong Kong, responsible for regulating Hong Kong's multi-dimensional securities and futures markets. They are currently seeking for a Secretary/Administrator who is IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE and can start as soon as possible!
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to a team of executive staff
- Assist in filing, data entry, managing the e-filing database, etc
- Handle travel arrangement and expense claims for the team
- Help to schedule meetings and appointments
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree holder
- Secretarial and administrative experience from financial industry
- Fluent in English and Cantonese, Mandarin would be an advantage
- Highly proficient in PC applications including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing.
- Personable, proactive, responsible with a can-do attitude.
- Immediate available
What's on Offer
- 5 day work week
- Work in a leading financial institution
- Very stable working hours, no OT required!
- Comfortable and cozy office located in Central
- Friendly colleagues and with lots of freedom
- 15 days annual leave
- Medical provided