You are here
System Administrator (Renewable contract, temp to perm)
Central and Western District
- Contract to perm opportunity
- System exposure in multiple platforms
About Our Client
Our client maintains a leading position on major business lines such as Investment Banking, Brokerage, Asset Management and Research. The company is committed to the pursuit of excellence and strive to become a world class global investment bank.
- Responsible for the system daily administration in a Linux, Windows and Unix platform
- Assist in deployment and planning of system
- Planning, design & deployment of IT infrastructure projects
- Daily production support and control of application operation systems
- Conduct system upgrade and performance review
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma holder or above in Computer Science or related discipline(s).
- Minimum 2 years' work experience in system administration preferably in the financial/bankign industry.
- Knowledge of MS Windows, MS Exchange, VMWare, Email Archiving & Inter-Site Data Communications
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
What's on Offer
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Stable work environment
- Temp to perm opportunity