You are here
Sourcing Specialist (Kitchenware and Tableware)
- Potential growth
- Attractive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is an international home ware and toys company with over 400 stores around the world. Our client offers a stable career path. With a successful and reputable business in Asia-Pacific, they are further investing in the Hong Kong market and is looking for a Sourcing Specialist (Kitchenware & Tableware) to join their team.
- Under supervision of the Merchandising Manager
- Responsible for constant sourcing activities including new product and supplier searching, quality and price comparison, sample comparison, price negotiation, factory evaluation etc.
- Study all responses from different suppliers by analysing / benchmark the products for choosing the best offers
- Propose, modify and then validate a Purchase transfer schedule (factory visits, showroom, etc.) in harmony with the needs of the buyer and in collaboration with the Merchandiser Manager
- Build and maintain excellent supplier relationship
- Perform ad-hoc projects and tasks as requested by the supervisor
The Successful Applicant
- With F.5 or above qualification
- Relevant sourcing experience in kitchenware, tableware & flatware is a must with a good supplier database
- Previous experience with technical background and cost breakdown an advantage
- Willing to do attitude, self-motivated, able to work independently and as a team
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Fair in spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Required to travel very frequently
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a steadily-growing company with career development prospect.
Our client offers attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidate.