You are here
Service Technician (MNC - Sports Watches brand)
On job training
Five days work
About Our Client
Our client is one of the well-known international sports brands advancing in different sports equipment such as footwear, accessories, apparel to name a few. As the business experiences significant growth, they are now looking for an experienced Service Technician to join their team.
As a Service Technician, you will
- Direct report to the Service Technician Manager
- Support Training and Development team to prepare training documents for the APAC distributors
- Closely work with APAC distributors, clients, Courier team and Repairing team
- Integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create solutions for customers
- Provide technical integration support, analysis, troubleshooting and consultation to customers.
The Successful Applicant
Diploma or degree in IT, Engineering or Business or related discipline.
Ability to demonstrate products and technologies effectively to audiences of varied technical knowledge
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Self-motivated and able to work independent with short time lines
Immediately available is preferred
What's on Offer
Our client offers attractive salary package:
5-day work week
Medical & Dental coverage (Spouse and children will be covered)