You are here
Senior Training Officer - Well-known FMCG brand
- All-rounded training exposure
- Sizable listed company
About Our Client
Our client is a listed HK-based manufacturing company. They are the market leader in the industry and own diversified business with over thousand staff. Their business is very well-established and rapidly expanding, especially in APAC region. They are currently hiring a Senior Training Officer to develop their talents.
The role will report to the L&D Manager and be responsible for the following duties:
- Plan and develop training programs to support business expansion for both corporate and frontline staff.
- Manage and facilitate L&D function from planning, execution to evaluation.
- Liaise with line managers to understand their training needs.
- Prepare training materials and assist in training logistics if needed.
- Deliver training courses to both managerial and operational employees.
- Analysis training data and outcome as well as provide professional advice.
- Engage in HR projects, such as succession planning, talent management and process enhancement.
- Administer regular training reports.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be expected to fit the following requirements:
- At least 5 years of HR training experience, exposure in training delivery in highly appreciated.
- Experience form sizable firms and manufacturing/sourcing/engineering industry background is preferred.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Mandarin is an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Very good communication and presentation skills.
- Well-organized and self-motivated person.
- Analytical and willing to take challenges.
What's on Offer
- 5 days work week
- Stable working hours
- Support environment