You are here
(Senior) Regional HR Officer - MNC
- Strategic planning
- Sizable and respectable company
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in pharmaceutical industry. They are currently recruiting for a Regional HR professional to support their HK corporate office.
The role will report to the HR Manager and be responsible for the following duties:
- Act as a business partner providing all-rounded HR advices to APAC regions.
- Manage regional headcount planning, budgeting as well as HR analysis and reports.
- Engage in policy alignment, C&B scheme review, expats management, etc.
- Perform regional payroll/C&B checking and handle corresponding enquires from different countries.
- Maintain and update HR system.
- Liaise and coordinate with internal staff and external parties.
- Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be expected to fit the following requirements:
- Degree holder of HRM or any related discipline is preferred
- At least 5 years of HR experience, especially solid experience in handling APAC C&B/analysis
- Basic knowledge of Labor Law
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Independent and self-motivated
- Detail-minded and with good communication skills
What's on Offer
- 5 days work week
- Attractive benefits
- Stable working hours