You are here
Senior Officer - Regional HR Projects
- Well established company
- Regional exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a HK-based fashion retail group carrying recognizable European brands. They own over 300 stores in APAC region and are now seeking for a HR professional to support their growing business.
This position will
- Provide all-rounded and strategic HR services to the group.
- Manage various HR projects across APAC region, such as Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and China.
- Review company HR policies, regarding staff movement, rewards, talent management, employee engagement, performance management, etc.
- Oversee operations for Macau stores.
- Liaise and coordinate with internal staff and external parties.
- Assist in ad hoc tasks as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be expected to fit the following requirements:
- Degree holder of HRM or any related discipline
- At least 4 years of HR experience, especially solid experience in HR projects/analysis
- Exposure similar industry is an advantage
- Knowledge of labor law
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Independent and self-motivated
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Detail-minded and can work under pressure
What's on Offer
- 5 days work week
- Performance bonus
- Stable working hours