You are here
This position is now filled
Senior Office Administrator (International law firm, 30-35k)
- Corporate and westernized working environment
- Supervisory role
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable international law firm with a stable and westernized culture. They have around 130 people in their Hong Kong office and is currently hiring for an Admin Officer.
- Manage, maintain and renew general office facilities and equipment
- In charge of any office relocation or renovation
- Manage office expenses/budget and manage leases
- Coordinate and arrange internal and external client events
- Oversee the receptionists and provide receptionist cover if necessary.
- Facilitate internal communication by sending office notifications and updating the office poster boards.
- Any other tasks as required.
The Successful Applicant
- 2-5 years' office admin experience from professional services firms.
- Supervisory experience is a must.
- Strong verbal communication skills in English and Cantonese; and telephone manner.
- Team player willing to assist other members of the office when required.
What's on Offer
Attractive remuneration package will be provided to the suitable candidate.