You are here
Senior HRO - L&D focused - finance exp preferred
- Chance to join largest HK Listed Company
- Excellent HR Exposure
About Our Client
My client is a listed private company with over 5000 staff in Hong Kong/Greater China. With over 30 years of experience, their main businesses are property investment, development and management with a much diversified portfolio. In recent years, they have also expanded their business into the Mainland, quickly rocketing to become the market leader among Hong Kong companies looking to grow this potential market. In regards to its home base, the company has been voted multiple times as the best employer by both fresh graduates as well as seasoned professionals.
In order to embrace their commitment to developing the next generation of leaders, they are keen to seek for a qualified HR professional to manage their management trainee program as well as to provide world class training/mentorship for potential employees.
The successful candidate will support the recruitment/training HR function with the following duties:
- End to end MT recruitment process including posting job ads, screening CVs, conducting interviews, delivering offer, salary benchmarking etc.
- Arrange for contract preparation and on boarding arrangements
- Organize and coordinate campus recruitment events
- Provide extensive mentoring to program participants for the duration of the program
- Support HR projects such as salary review and staff movement
- Generate reports and assist in ad hoc projects as assigned
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will fulfill the following requirements:
- Bachelors degree in HR/Business Administration is a must
- Previous experience as a Management Trainee is an advantage
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in campus/graduate recruitment for large companies
- Must have sufficient market knowledge pertaining to Hong Kong/China job market
- Knowledge of Labour Law/Employment Ordinance in HK is a must
- Excellent communication in English/Cantonese. Mandarin is an advantage.
- Energetic and passionate, must be flexible and willing to take on new challenges
- Ability to cope with fast paced environment
What's on Offer
This role will provide excellent exposure in terms of the nature of business and progression of the role. The ideal candidate will have solid recruitment experience, however this role will take your career to the next level. The candidate will be given flexibility and independence in regards to recruitment needs. Excellent fringe benefits and competitive salary package will be provided.