You are here
(Senior) HR Officer - well-known fashion retail brand
- Expanding business
- Job rotation opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a popular fashion retail brand with over 20 stores in Hong Kong. They are well-known for their dynamic culture and attract many talents to join and grow within the company. Their business is now rapidly expanding and they are now seeking for a passionate HR calibre to join their prosperous business.
The role will report to the HR Manager and be responsible for the following duties:
- Handled end-to-end recruitment for frontline retail staff, from sourcing candidates, conducting interviews to making offers.
- Manage the whole employment cycle and staff movement activities.
- Execute staff orientation and exit interviews.
- Work closely with Operation Manager to understand the business growth and manpower needs.
- Assist in staff payroll calculation.
- Engage in ad hoc tasks as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be expected to fit the following requirements:
- Degree holder of HRM or any related discipline is preferred.
- At least 3 years of HR experience, especially solid experience in retail frontline staff hiring.
- Fluency in spoken and written Mandarin and English
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills and self-motivated
- Detail-minded person and can work under pressure
- Immediate available is preferred
What's on Offer
- 5 days work week
- Job rotation opportunity (Corporate office exposure)
- Very attractive benefits