You are here
Senior HR Officer - sizable firm in Airport area
- High degree of autonomy
- Diversified and expanding business
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known event service provider in Hong Kong. They are famous for their supportive and dynamic work environment. With their diversified and expanding business, they are now hiring a HR calibre to support their growth.
The role will be responsible for the following duties:
- Understand the manpower needs for different types of events and operations.
- Lead and manage a big team of casual workers (full time and part time) to fulfil the business operation and logistic needs.
- Provided end-to-end recruitment services, from candidate sourcing, interviews to offer making.
- Handle the whole employment cycle of casual workers, including orientation, staff relation and exit interviews.
- Coordinate training for both frontline and administrative employees.
- Liaise with both internal and external parties.
- Assist in ant ad hoc tasks.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be expected to fit the following requirements:
- Degree holder of HRM or any related discipline
- At least 3 years of HR experience, especially solid experience in managing mass casual workers, frontline or part time staff.
- Service-providing/F&B/retail/hospitality or other similar industry exposure would definitely be an advantage
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin
- Knowledge in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proactive, fast-paced and well-organized
- Multi-tasking and willing to take challenges
What's on Offer
- 5 days work week
- Very stable working hours
- Meal/travel discount