You are here
(Senior) HR Officer - Recruitment & ER
- Exposure in a leading property company
- Diversified job duties
About Our Client
Our client is a top-tier property management / development company in Hong Kong and they are one of the leading companies in the industry. They are currently hiring a (Senior) HR Officer to support their employee relations and recruitment functions.
The role will report to the HR Manager and be responsible for the following duties:
- Provide professional HR services in terms of internal communications and recruitment.
- Handle employee communications projects/programs, such as publishing internal staff magazines and online articles.
- Organise regular events and activities regarding staff relations.
- Engage in end to end recruitment process for different departments, from candidate sourcing, selection to offer making.
- Assist in on-boarding and off-boarding functions.
- Liaise and coordinate with internal staff and external parties.
- Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be expected to fit the following requirements:
- Degree holder of HRM/Business/Communication/ Language or any related discipline is preferred
- At least 4 years of HR experience, especially solid experience in internal communications/recruitment
- Excellent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Proactive, fast-paced and team player
- Detail-minded person and can work under pressure
What's on Offer
- 5 days work week
- Attractive benefits
- Great location