You are here
(Senior) HR Officer - Japanese Speaking
- Sizable MNC
- APAC exposure
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading multinational electronic producers. They are now seeking for a Japanese-speaking HR talent to support their APAC business.
The role will report to the HR Manager and be responsible for the following duties:
- Act as a regional business partner to support APAC HR operations.
- Facilitate and deliver regional training programs.
- Engage in and provide professional advice to their HRIS enhancement project.
- Maintain/update HRIS and prepare HR reports.
- Liaise with external and internal parties.
- Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be expected to fit the following requirements:
- At least 3 year of HR experience, especially in SAP user/enhancement/training exposure.
- Proficiency in Japanese, English and Chinese, Mandarin is an advantage.
- Knowledge in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good communication skills and self-motivated.
- Well-organized and analytical person.
What's on Offer
- 5 days work week
- Attractive benefits
- High work initiatives