You are here
Senior HR Officer - Global Product Developer
- MNC exposure
- Market leader in industry
About Our Client
Our client is a leading product developer and supplier across different industries, such as clothing retail, electronic devices, high-end department store as well as luxury accessories. Their well-known products can be found everywhere and they are well-known for their innovation environment. They are now seeking for a HR professional to support their Hong Kong office (Asian headquarter).
The role will report to the HR Manager and be responsible for the following duties:
- Provide a full spectrum HR services to HK office, including C&B, performance management, system maintenance policy review and report preparation.
- Assist in monthly payroll calculation and C&B administration, such as MPF, taxation, medical and allowance.
- Coordinate between HK and PRC offices.
- Facilitate staff communication and employee relation.
- Engage in HRIS implementation and development.
- Liaise and coordinate with internal staff and external parties.
- Handle general administrative duties.
- Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be expected to fit the following requirements:
- Degree holder of HRM or any related discipline is preferred
- At least 5 years of HR generalist experience, especially in C&B administration.
- Solid experience in sizable company/MNC is highly preferred
- Knowledge of HK Labour Law (PRC Employment Ordinance is a plus)
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and HRIS
- Willing to travel (one PRC conference per month)
- Detail-minded, fast paced and team player
What's on Offer
- 5 days work week
- Stable working hours
- Attractive benefits