You are here
Senior HR Officer (BP) - market leader in property field
- Career development
- High degree of autonomy
About Our Client
My client is a well-known property firm. With over 30 years of experience, their main businesses are property investment, development and management with a much diversified portfolio. In recent years, they have also expanded their business into the Mainland, quickly rocketing to become the market leader among Hong Kong companies looking to grow this potential market. In regards to its home base, the company has been voted multiple times as the best employer by both fresh graduates as well as seasoned professionals.
- Provide HR services / advices to Leasing Department, such as recruitment, staff relations, staff movement and policy effectiveness review.
- Analysis and understand manpower needs of business.
- Manage end to end recruitment process, from candidate sourcing, CV screening, interviews, offer making to on-boarding.
- Review system efficiency and maintain employees' profiles.
- Liaise and coordinate with internal staff and external parties.
- Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder of HRM or any related discipline is preferred
- At least 5 years of HR experience, especially solid experience in handling frontline staff
- Exposure in property/luxury retail/high-end F&B industry would definitely be an advantage
- Fluency in spoken and written English, proficiency in Mandarin is a must
- Knowledge in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proactive and fast-paced
- Detail-minded person and can work under pressure
What's on Offer
- 5 days work week
- Stable working hours