You are here
Senior HR Officer (account servicing) - sizable firm
- Divesified job duites
- Stable and supportive environment
About Our Client
Our client is a listed HK-based manufacturing group company. They are the market leader in the industry and own diversified business with over 1000 staff in Hong Kong. Their business is very well-established and rapidly expanding, especially in APAC region. They are currently hiring a Senior HR Officer to support their business.
The role will be responsible for the following duties:
- Provide HR services / advices to business units, including recruitment, staff movement planning and termination arrangement.
- Handle end to end election recruitment process, from candidate sourcing, CV screening, interviews, offer making to on-boarding.
- Analysis and understand manpower needs of business in order to facilitate business operations and future business growth.
- Engaged in various HR projects, such as policy review and system enhancement.
- Liaise and coordinate with internal staff and external parties.
- Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be expected to fit the following requirements:
- Degree holder of HRM or any related discipline
- At least 3 years of HR experience, especially solid experience in sizable company
- Business partner / account servicing exposure would definitely be an advantage
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin
- Knowledge in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proactive, fast-paced and with business sense
- Detail-minded person and can work under pressure
What's on Offer
- 5 days work week
- Staff Discount
- Free shuttle bus services