You are here
Senior Digital Marketing Officer - International health supple.
- International culture
- Promising career path
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the health-care industry. As a result of their rapid growth, they are seeking a Senior Digital Marketing Officer to join the team.
- Plan and monitor digital marketing budget
- Develop and implement strategies to drive online traffic to the company website
- Track conversion rates and make improvements to the website
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Utilize a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC
- Formulate and execute the social media strategy
- Raise brand awareness by managing online brand and product campaigns
- Update and ensure the company website is in line with global guidelines
- Improve the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Evaluate and analyze customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Plan and deliver CRM strategies across the company encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty
The Successful Applicant
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- Extensive experience of direct and digital marketing ideally in a similar industry.
- Possesses knowledge of the later digital marketing trend, technology
- Numerical & analytical
What's on Offer
Excellent career promotion is greatly promised to the right candidate. Our Client offers an attractive remuneration package of monthly salary + attractive year-end bonus, depending on performance. Don't miss this opportunity and apply now. Please contact Andrew Wong at 3602 2436