You are here
Senior CRM Executive - Global Luxury Beauty Brand
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most renowned beauty brands of quality skin care, makeup, fragrance and hair care products who widely sold out their products all over the world. They are now looking for a driven, analytic and passion about beauty to join the CRM team.
- Implement customer lifecycle program along consumer calendar and loyalty program to motivate VIPs to visit stores and ultimately boost sales.
- Initiate, develop and implement all CRM activities including but not limited to customer database development, direct marketing programs and multi-channel marketing and consumer events.
- Assist CRM Manager to identify business drivers & opportunities based on consumer behavior / category analysis for achieving business objectives.
- Responsible for gift & sample usage plan of CRM campaigns.
- Track and evaluate the campaign performance.
- Track CRM activities of competitors.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in business related studies or marketing;
- A minimum of two years CRM experience, preferably from MNCs;
- Positive working attitude with strong analytic and quick problem solving skills;
- Hands on experience in customer related analytic projects and marketing campaign implementation, and knowledge to measure marketing activity performance and transaction driven;
- Experience in SAS
- Excellent data analytics and customer metrics measurement skills;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin;
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as CRM Executive.
What's on Offer
The company is offering a great chance to be exposed to the industry of high end beauty, as they are well developed international company with world known reputation, they would like to provide the right candidate with an attractive remuneration package to join in their prestige team.