You are here
Senior Business Partner - China exporsure welcomed!
- Well-known property firm
- Stable business and work environment
About Our Client
My client is a well-known property firm. With over 30 years of experience, their main businesses are property investment, development and management with a much diversified portfolio. In recent years, they have also expanded their business into the Mainland, quickly rocketing to become the market leader among Hong Kong companies looking to grow this potential market. In regards to its home base, the company has been voted multiple times as the best employer by both fresh graduates as well as seasoned professionals.
The role will be responsible for the following duties:
- Provide HR services / advices to China business, including recruitment, staff movement arrangement and C&B administration.
- Analysis and understand manpower needs of business.
- Handle salary benchmarking, budgeting, policy review and headcount planning.
- Facilitate business operations and future business growth.
- Liaise with both Hong Kong and China HR team.
- Maintain employees' profiles and prepare HR reports.
- Coordinate with internal staff and external parties.
- Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be expected to fit the following requirements:
- Degree holder of HRM or any related discipline is preferred
- At least 5 years of relevant experience, especially solid experience in China HR operations
- Fluency in spoken and written English, proficiency in Mandarin is a must
- Knowledge in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Proactive, fast-paced and analytical
- Good communication skills and can work under pressure
- Willing to travel to China
What's on Offer
- 5 days work week
- Attractive benefits
- Great location