You are here
(Senior) Admin/HR Officer - sizable oil & gas company
- Fortune 500 company
- Prosperous industry
About Our Client
Our client is a well established listed company (Fortune 500) and is the market leader in the industry of energy. The company's operation covers across the APAC and European regions, they are continuing to expand in the said industries. They are currently looking for an HR/Admin professional to support their growth in Hong Kong and APAC region.
- Provide an all-rounded administrative & HR support to HK office (APAC headquarter).
- Maintain general office operation, including office suppliers, reporting and policy review.
- Handled staff C&B, recruitment and training.
- Understand and plan manpower needs for future business growth.
- Liaise and coordinate with internal staff and external parties.
- Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder of HRM or any related discipline
- At least 3 years of all-round admin/HR exposure
- Experience in supporting a rapidly expanding business would be an advantage
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Proficiency in Mandarin is an advantage
- Knowledge in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Team player and hard worker
- Detail-minded person and proactive
What's on Offer
- 5 days work week
- Stable working hours
- Attractive benefits