You are here
Secretary - Private Bank (Up to 20k)
- Private Bank
- Secretary to Compliance team
About Our Client
Our client is a leading financial institution focusing on merchant banking, asset management, global advisory and wealth management with almost 3000 employees across 50 offices in the world. They are currently looking for someone who is IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE and has experience supporting compliance team.
- Provide support to the Legal & Compliance Director and the Compliance Officer
- Manage diary and organize travel/hotel arrangements
- Manage the reception area when the receptionist is away
- Ensure proper filing of compliance documents and make sure they comply with rules and regulations under SFC
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder with minimum 2 years admin/secretary experience
- Basic knowledge of compliance policies
- Fluent in English and Cantonese, Mandarin would be an advantage
- Personable, proactive, responsible with a can-do attitude.
- Computer literate with good knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- A team player with motivation to work under minimal supervision
- Immediate availability/short notice is preferred.
What's on Offer
- 5 day work week
- An excellent opportunity to work for a top private bank
- Very friendly and family-like environment
- Excellent career path