You are here
Sales Supervisor - International FMCG (General Trade)
- International company culture
- Attractive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading international FMCG company which carries international brands. As a result of their rapid growth, they are seeking an Sales Supervisor to join the sales team.
- Responsible for managing distributor of the brand(s) assigned in all sales activities in all retail channels.
- Deploy business objectives, strategies, plans and KPIs to distributor, and develop new business through expansion in new customers and product portfolio.
- Assisting department head in managing direct sales team. Frequent store visit with salesmen to monitor the sales and display execution up to the company standard.
- Prepare regular sales reports with updated information and market analysis for management review.
- Handle trade marketing duties.
- Maintain good relationship with both distributors and business partners.
- Assist department head in strategic sales planning and activities of other brands and channels.
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate in business related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years sales and trade marketing experience. Work experience with distributor and drug stores in FMCG industry is an added advantage.
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
- Dynamic, high initiative and result-orientated with strong leadership.
- Self-motivated, pleasant character, willing to learn with positive working attitude.
- Excellent negotiation, analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Proficiency in MS office is a must.
What's on Offer
Excellent career promotion is greatly promised to the right candidate. Our Client offers an attractive remuneration package of monthly salary + attractive year-end bonus, depending on performance. Please contact Andrew Wong at 3602 2436