You are here
This position is now filled
Sales Administrator - International luxury watch
- International culture
- Attractive package
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the luxury watch industry with a portfolio of products. As a result of their rapid growth, they are seeking a Sales Admin to join the team.
- Prepare invoices according to estimates (if any) or price lists.
- Receive payments in cash and ensure proper accounting procedures are followed.
- Prepare all necessary documents and send shipment of watch repairs to AP Marketing.
- Personally follow-up with phone calls to customers to communicate estimates and/or that watch is ready for collection, with the aim to ensure client satisfaction.
- Follow-up on shipments to and from AP Marketing related to the Customer Service.
- Provide secretarial support to the Customer Service.
- Handle any enquiry pertaining to the Customer Service.
- Ensure the reception area is clean and welcoming.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3 years' experience in sales admin or customer service environment
- Experience as a sales advisor / worked for high end luxury watch company
- Knowledge of customer service experience and practices
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Excellent in Cantonese, Mandarin & English (Verbal and written)
What's on Offer
Excellent career promotion is greatly promised to the right candidate. Our Client offers an attractive remuneration package of monthly salary + attractive year-end bonus, depending on performance. Don't miss this opportunity and apply now. Please call at 3602 2436