You are here
Sales Admin - International luxury watch (15k, 3 mths contract)
- International culture
- Promising career path
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the luxury watch industry with a portfolio of products. As a result of their rapid growth, they are seeking a Sales Admin to join the team.
- Assist with the registration of incoming repairs in PCS
- File invoices and estimates, ensuring prompt retrieval for follow-up, accounting and auditing purposes
- Assist with regular cycle counting inventory service according to Best Practice and filing of supporting documents to Finance Dept's requirements.
- Assist with the issue of spare parts for watchmaker repairs in workshop and the replenishment of buffer stock for spare part kit.
- Personally follow-up with phone calls to customers to communicate that watch is ready for collection.
- Provide secretarial support to the Service Department
- To assist with ad hoc duties of customer service.
- Prepare invoices according to estimates (if any) or price lists
- Tasks will be reviewed periodically to ensure Department is running in an effective and efficient manner
The Successful Applicant
- At least 1-2 years' experience in sales admin or customer service environment
- Experience as a sales advisor / worked for high end luxury watch company
- Knowledge of customer service experience and practices
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Excellent in Cantonese, Mandarin & English (Verbal and written)
What's on Offer
Excellent career promotion is greatly promised to the right candidate. Our Client offers an attractive remuneration package of monthly salary + attractive year-end bonus, depending on performance. Don't miss this opportunity and apply now. Please call at 3602 2436