You are here
Regional Helpdesk Support (1 Year Renewable Contract)
- Regional exposure
- Customer-oriented mindset preferred
About Our Client
Our client is a top-ranked British law firm with more than 25 offices across Asia, Europe, the Middle East and North America.
It advises national and multinational corporations, financial institutions and governments.
They are currently seeking to hire a helpdesk support to join their team.
- Provide helpdesk support for internal users across APAC regions
- Liaise with internal and external parties to provide qualified support service
- Handle remote and face-to-face IT support via phone and email
- Responsible for technical support of Windows platform including both desktops and servers
- Provide internal training for users
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Minimum 3 years technical experience in end-user and helpdesk support
- Solid experience in Windows platform support
- Excellent communication in Cantonese and English
- Able to work independently and take initiative to resolve issues
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Medical Benefits