You are here
Regional Corporate Communications Supervisor - Nutrition MNC
- International Health & Personal Care company
- International & diversified culture
About Our Client
Our client is an US-listed global nutrition company that sells nutrition, weight-management and personal care products across 80 countries. They are now urgently looking for a potential and experienced in Corporate Communications to join the dynamic Regional Corporate Communications team.
- Develop and update content of APAC Intranet on a regular basis to engage employees about the progress and strategies of the company
- Formulate and execute employee communications programs, aligned to our purpose, strategies and values
- Assist in coordinating APAC All-Employees Townhall meeting
Media Relations and News Monitoring
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual Department deliverables: Weekly News Update, monthly Corp Comms report, quarterly spokesperson info sheet, ad-hoc research/reports
- Track, monitor and analyze results of communications/media/CSR activities in APAC
- Develop and maintain data, records and analysis of media output in Asia Pacific, in conjunction with country teams in 15 markets
- Provide writing and editing support for preparation of various corporate communications materials
- Custodian of calendar of activities for corporate communications/media/public relations in APAC.
- Support department's efforts to create communications content, with a focus on content for social media channels
- Identify and take advantage of emerging digital and social media technologies to leverage company's activities.
- Graphic design support - PPT presentations
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Communications/English Studies
- Highly developed English writing and editing skills
- Minimum 3-year working experience, preferably with MNC or PR agency background
- Experience in web/Intranet content development and management. Familiarity with Internet and digital communication tools, with basic HTML knowledge
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in PowerPoint
- Resulted oriented, detailed minded, a self-starter
- Excellent time management skills with ability to prioritize workload
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills with ability to interact effectively at all levels with sensitivity to cultural diversity
- Flexible and able to react positively to challenge and change
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a steadily-growing international health supplement company with career development prospect. Our client offers attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidate.