You are here
Regional C&B Planning (SO/AM) - FMCG brand
- Well-known sizable firm
- APAC exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a recognizable retail group carrying diversified products. Their business is rapidly expanding in APAC region and are now seeking for a HR professional to join their Hong Kong HR team.
This position will
- Provide all-rounded strategic HR analysis and planning for their APAC business.
- In-charge of regional C&B review, consolidation, salary benchmarking and manpower planning.
- Work closely with store management to understand the business needs.
- Engage in various HR projects across APAC area.
- Align and review company policies/organization structure across different countries.
- Liaise and coordinate with internal staff and external parties.
- Assist in ad hoc tasks as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be expected to fit the following requirements:
- Degree holder with minimum 6 years' relevant experience in Human Resources.
- Retail/FMCG background from sizable firms is highly appreciated.
- Self-motivated, attention to details, independent with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- High proficiency in spoken and written Chinese and English and well versed in Microsoft applications and Chinese Word Processing.
- Good analytical and numerical reasoning sense.
- Good planning, management and leadership skills.
What's on Offer
- 5 days work week
- Flexible working hours
- Great location