You are here
Regional Business Analyst (Excel - Macro)
- HK$ 20,000 - 27,000 per month
- Working location: Kowloon
About Our Client
Our client is an US listed that specialised in Financial Services with partner relationship with all established Banks and Corporate. Our technologies, partnerships and employee expertise enable us to provide a broad range of products and services that allow our customers to accept all payment types across a variety of distribution channels in many markets around the world.
We are seeking an independent candidate to join our company and build the team with us.
- Prepare Regional standard reports for all business units across the Asia Pacific and work closely with other finance team members to consolidate data at regional level and ensure data integrity
- Prepare, modify and recommend both Qualitative and Quantitative metrics to monitor country business performance
- Carry out products revenue and margin analysis to support commercial team in re-pricing negotiation with customer
- Provide timely and accurate merchant acquiring business information to other departments to meet business objective and resolve the queries relating to business reporting matters
- Analyze business information to identify process improvements for increasing business efficiency and effectiveness
- Participate in projects to enhance existing MI reporting systems
- Prepare and analyze monthly financial results, conduct trending and P&L analysis with variance explanations
- Participate in financial projects; and ad-hoc assignments
The Successful Applicant
- University graduates with degree in computer science, statistics, finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of experience in database management and information analysis in MNC
- Proficient in database management solutions: SQL Server Management, Microsoft Access, Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of financial statements (Profit & loss statement) is an advantage
- Possess strong analytical mindset and attentive to details
- Good organizational skills, ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with internal and external customers
- Ability to work independently
- Good command of written and spoken English
What's on Offer
We guarantee to provide the career path and attractive salary package to the right candidate who can perform him/herself well with the team.