You are here
This position is now filled
Recruitment Researcher - Mandarin needed
- Leading Recruitment Consultancy
- Excellent career development opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a top tier Management Consultancy that provides advisory and research services to Financial Institutions, Multinational and Listed companies around the world. Due to rapid expansion, they are looking for an experienced and passionate Researcher to join the team.
The Research team acts as a support for the Consulting team, and is responsible for conducting market research that will assist the management team in advising clients on business consulting projects. As a Researcher, you will be responsible for approaching and investigating the research topic using a variety of research tools and analytical skills. For example, you will work with the Consulting team to brainstorm and identify various ways to investigate the business problem on hand. You will use web-based and database tools to fact-find gather qualitative information on specific industries, regions, products and key market players. You will suggest alternative approaches and methodology to broaden the scope of the research.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify for this position, you must:
* Bachelor's Degree
* 1-4 years of working experience in a market/qualitative research role, or another relevant position, in a Multinational company
* Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills that will allow you to conduct research in a thoughtful, structured and results-driven manner
* Fluency in spoken and written English, and Cantonese and Mandarin is required for this role.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity for a Researcher to a leading consultancy firm in a unique and newly created position. This role offers a professional and corporate working environment, excellent work-life balance, comprehensive training opportunities, and an attractive salary package that is negotiable depending on experience.