You are here
Excellent career development & training
Outstanding company benefits including bonus, incentives, medical, etc.
About Our Client
Page Group is one of the world's leading specialist recruitment consultancies with a reputation for exceptional delivery, account management and customer service. Operating in 153 offices across 35 countries worldwide, we have 40 years experience in providing tailored professional recruitment solutions for international and local companies.
Page Group has been present in Asia-Pacific for over 30 years and continues to experience strong growth in the region in many of our specialist disciplines. In line with our commitment to this region, we are currently continuing to grow our teams and are offering exciting career opportunities to ambitious and tenacious individuals who are keen to excel in a dynamic, fast paced and result based environment.
As a Consultant or Senior Consultant, you will be responsible for building and managing a portfolio of clients across a range industries within the Hong Kong & New Territories markets. You will have the opportunity to leverage existing relationships within our global and regional established teams, as well as develop clients. Furthermore with your continued success you may also have the potential to lead staff and create a team around you.
You will also partner with senior decision makers within organizations in determining and anticipating their human capital requirements, in addition to building and maintaining a strong network of job seekers within these industries.
Opportunities currently exist for both permanent and contracting focused desks.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 1 year professional experience (recruitment experience not essential)
- Strong communications across English and Mandarin
- Driven, competitive, dynamic and success minded
- Enjoys working in a target driven, team orientated environment
What's on Offer
- Unlimited potential for career progression through to Management and Directorship
- Training and development at all phases of your career
- Competitive package International career opportunities to work within our worldwide network of offices
- Dynamic and team based working environment with great rewards
- Work for a true market leader
- 20 days annual leave
- Company benefits including bonus, individual and team incentives, etc.