You are here
- Recruitment Consultant
- Rewarding Entrepreneurial Career
About Our Client
Page Personnel is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary support positions at the entry to middle level on behalf of the world's top employers.
The Group operates in more than 30 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing job seekers and employers together for more than 40 years.
We are listed on the London stock exchange and our turnover exceeds US$1 billion per year. We opened our first office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently have offices in all of the main business centres around the world.
We focus on recruiting for the following sectors:
*Finance & Accounting
*Financial Services & Banking
*Sales & Marketing
*Secretarial & Business Support
Our Recruitment Consultant position offers a varied, stimulating and challenging career which will further develop interpersonal and commercial skills, giving you real responsibility for your personal and professional growth. Working in a team structure with like-minded professionals, you will focus on the delivery of a high level of service and client management to help our clients and candidates fulfill their employment and career needs. Each day you'll face challenges which will require you to use your personality and intuitive skills, and in doing so will gain the rewards and recognition for the contributions you personally make to the growth of Page Personnel in Hong Kong.
Page Group is a full cycle recruitment agency, meaning you will be responsible for business development, account management, candidate sourcing, candidate placement and candidate management.
Page Group offers an incredible opportunity for individuals looking to build a career with an organization that values hard work, ambition, pride and a work hard, play hard attitude. We are a true meritocracy that continues to grow after 40 years in business and 20 years in Hong Kong.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's degree required as with fluency in Cantonese and English, Mandarin a plus
* 0-3 years of experience in a Recruitment, Consultative Sales, Account Management or Business Development role
* Proven track record of successful business development through hard work, imagination, ambition innovation, tenacity and confidence
* You MUST bring enormous enthusiasm, energy and commitment
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a high-pressure / fast-paced environment
* Experience living or working abroad a big plus
* Strong desire to be a part of a winning team
What's on Offer
Comprehensive base salary, bonus plan, limitless career growth, paid vacation, and excellent benefits.