You are here
Recruitment Consultant - Work for us! Join Page Group!
- World class training provided
- Work with the world's biggest brands
About Our Client
Michael Page has been at the top of the recruitment game for 40 years. We've expanded our operations into 35 countries and we're still growing. Launching Page Personnel in Hong Kong in 2010 is consistent with our global growth strategy. We see an opportunity to deliver a specialist, high quality recruitment service in the placement of entry to middle level professionals within the fields of finance & accounting, sales & marketing, financial services, secretarial, procurement & supply chain and since 2016, human resources.
Our recipe for success is simple: recruit high calibre graduates, teach them to sell, develop them throughout their career and watch the business grow. We create an environment where empowered individuals are supported in their pursuit of long-term, achievable goals; it's a hothouse for talent that has helped many graduates blossom into business leaders.
You will be trained to become responsible for all steps of the sales and recruitment process including identification and management of potential candidates, client relationship management and business development. You will be responsible for conducting in-person interviews with candidates and on-site client meetings with a view to developing your own, and Page Group's, reputation in the Human Resources division. Specific responsibilities include:
- Specialise in the recruitment of entry to middle level human resources professionals within organisations in Hong Kong.
- Maintain and develop strong client relationships by providing excellent customer service and superior candidate profiles.
- Pitch new business, negotiate contract terms and work with candidates.
- Source suitable candidates by getting to know key players in various industries, building strong professional networks and providing excellent customer service.
- Become an expert in your market by gathering industry intelligence to map out organisational structures used for client pitches and successful completion of projects.
- Build relationships with hiring managers and develop deep understanding of their positions and needs
- Interview candidates and manage their experience throughout the hiring process. Negotiate, extend and close offers followed by post placement services to candidates and clients.
- The successful employee will have an opportunity to grow into a managerial role, help build new business areas and potentially lead the Michael Page / Page Personnel expansion to new locations domestically and internationally.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for individuals who enjoy working with people and developing professional relationships. Requirements include:
- Demonstration of our core values including drive, resilience and influence
- Strong track record of academic and, if any, professional achievement
- Strong communication skills: verbal and written English and Cantonese, Mandarin a plus
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Must want to work in a high energy, resulted oriented environment with sense of urgency and persistence, as well as strong organisational skills to thrive in a fast-paced environment
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation (Base salary + Quarterly Bonus)
- Excellent benefits
- Opportunity for promotion and career development
- Exceptional culture
- Strong continuing training and development program