You are here
Recruitment Consultant (Great Career Exposure)
Great career path
About Our Client
PageGroup is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specializing in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions for the world's top companies. Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 35 years. More than 5,000 employees in 3 countries can be proud of their part in our global success, including giving something back to their local communities. An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes. Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal well being is vital to the growth of our global team.
Our team operates from three offices across Hong Kong. We are proud to match the brightest professionals with some the world's biggest multinational brands and industry leaders as well as some of the most highly respected companies in Greater China. Our commitment to career development has made us one of a handful of companies where all of our Directors and above in Asia have been promoted from within.
PageGroup is currently looking for Recruitment Consultants to work in a high energy environment where personal contribution to the business will be rewarded. Our success is attributed to the caliber and dedication of our people.
- Responsible for the full cycle of the recruitment process from job brief, sourcing and assessing right candidates
- Maintain the relationship with existing clients to build an overall rapport for extensive business relations
- To provide professional advice and guidance to both clients and candidates on market trends
- Responsible for project pre-event preparation works as well as on-site management/training
The Successful Applicant
Applicants need to have a corporate image and articulate communication with the ability to build strong long term relationships. Success will be born from a team environment where your competitive spirit will drive you to reach your goals.
- Bachelor degree or above with working experience in Sales, HR, CS or marketing field preferred. In-depth on-the-job training will be provided.
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Outgoing personality, enjoy meeting people at all levels and backgrounds, result-oriented
- Excellent communication skills and be fluent in English, Cantonese & Mandarin is a plus
- A good team player with a strong sense of ambition, able to be resilient and motivated to succeed.
What's on Offer
We provide unlimited international career opportunity within our worldwide network of offices. You will receive development throughout your career and work with a dynamic team that are proud and passionate about what they do and enjoy having fun too!
- Strong career progression opportunities
- World class training and development
- A generous base salary with the opportunity for excellent bonuses
- Global career opportunities
- A dynamic and competitive work environment
- Exposure to the world's biggest multinational brands and industry leaders
- Recognition as an industry expert
- The opportunity to develop and lead a business unit