You are here
Receptionist - US listed fashion group
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable fashion retail brand for more than 80 years of history. Based in US, they operate in more than 30 countries around the world. They provide good career path and friendly office environment. The Hong Kong office is looking for a Receptionist to handle the front desk counter.
- Perform professional receptionist duties such as guest reception & registration, handle telephone calls, general customer enquiries and manage staff entrance cards & company chops
- Compile report to monitor efficient office management (i.e. telephone list, emergency coordinator list, maintenance record, entrance card and telephone list etc.)
- Supervise General Administration Hotline, prioritize & allocate requests to responsible staff and take necessary follow up action
- Perform departmental assistant function such as handling expenses claim, trip application, flight booking, hotel reservation, conference room reservation, filing, external congress, department purchases and consolidating department reply etc.
- Assist Procurement colleague to handle sourcing, selection and evaluation. Compile and maintain an approved vendor list.
- Follow-up with vendors or suppliers, make sure the purchase is delivered on time and in good quality etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/ Bachelor Degree holder in any disciplines
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Services/Receptionist roles, preferably in sizable companies/ Retail
- Fluent in English is a must, Mandarin is a plus
- Highly organized individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and possess strong time management skills
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office application including Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point
- Immediately Available
What's on Offer
- Good medical package
- Double pay
- 5 days work
- Corporate office in Kwun Tong
- Staff discount
- Friendly culture