You are here
Receptionist - Financial Services
Hong Kong Island
- Good career path
- Attractive package
About Our Client
Our client is a New York financial investment advisory that focuses on investment funds primarily in the Asia Pacific region. It is headquartered in Hong Kong and has almost 20 years of history.
- Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of calls, and forward calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Takes and delivers messages or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
- Answers questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information.
- Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Receives, sorts, and routes mail; maintains and routes publications.
- Maintains fax machines, assists users, sends faxes, and retrieves and routes incoming faxes.
- Orders, receives, and maintains office supplies.
- Performs other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, and collating.
The Successful Applicant
- Good command of written and spoken English, native Cantonese.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a receptionist; preferably in MNC
- Well-presented with a cheerful and friendly personality
- A responsible team player, helpful, proactive and able to multitask
- Proficiency in using MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Immediately available is highly preferred
What's on Offer
- Offers an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate
- 20 days annual leave
- Medical package for candidate and family
- The opportunity to become Secretary/Admin Assistant in the future
- Very friendly, dynamic and westernized culture
- Work life balance - stable working hours
- Conveniently located in Central