You are here
Project Executive - Great Business Exposure
Hong Kong Island
- Support Top Decision Maker
- Career development opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established company with expanding business in Hong Kong. To support their growth, they are looking for a presentable, proactive, mature and professional Project Executive to manage existing projects for the company.
- Assist Chairman with site work coordination and meeting site progress targets.
- Liaise and coordinate with clients, architects, consultants and sub‐contractors to meet contract requirements.
- Plan site works with sub‐contractor to meet main contractor requirements.
- Assist in quality and cost control of products of the project.
- Communicate and solve problem during project period with clients
- Handle project documents and filing
The Successful Applicant
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience from sizable organizations;
- Excellent English and Mandarin with native Cantonese
- Overseas returnee will be advantageous
- Presentable, flexible, proactive, professional, keen to develop
- Able to respond fast and pay high attentions to details
- High proficiency in MS office with good attention to detail and accuracy
What's on Offer
- Permanent opportunity to work in a growing company
- Exciting working environment
- Monday to Friday;
- 9:00am - 6:00 pm;
- 12 Days of Annual Leave
- Office Location: Wan Chai
- Salary Up to HK$ 20,000 per month