You are here
Prime brokerage / Margin / Collateral Management Analyst
- Support the bank's collateral management
- Engage in extensive SBLand margin products
About Our Client
Our client is a fast-growing and listed, global bank. Rapidly expanding at the moment, they are now looking for a collateral management Associate to join their team.
Supporting the bank's everyday activities, you will be responsible for the following:
- Work closely with front office, desk, trading and risk department
- Monitor the market and market risks for the bank's front office
- Review and monitor Loan To Value and loan portfolios
- Streamlining department procedures where necessary
- Deliver better controls on drawdowns and withdrawal effects of loans
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role, you will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or above
- Have a minimum of 3 years of Banking experience in Collateral Management
- Work experience in Front office and margin products is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills is crucial
To apply, please click on the apply button and submit your CV in word format.
Please do not apply through linkedin.
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to gain extensive exposure in collateral management within an international bank.
Attractive Salary Package will be offered for the potential candidate.