You are here
Personal Assistant to CEO - HK$ 20k
5 days work; Stable Hours
1 on 1 support
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the leader within the property investment industry with strong business growth in Hong Kong and UK. To support the CEO's daily activities, they are looking for a flexible and independent Personal Assistant with 5-7 years of experience.
- Perform personal assistance to CEO (expatriate) and his family
- Provide support on travel, accommodation and other logistics arrangement
- Handle household matters, such as domestic helpers, driver, residence utilities and etc.
- Schedule appointments, manage calendar and organize corporate events
- Attend company or external meetings with senior management
- Prepare Board Meeting materials, personal finance report, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3 years of stable track record of relevant working experience
- Excellent English, fluent Mandarin and Cantonese required
- Presentable, smart, flexible, proactive and professional with good attitude
- High proficiency in MS office with good attention to detail and accuracy
- Willing to work from home during non-office hours
What's on Offer
- Permanent opportunity
- Exciting working environment
- Monday to Friday; 9:00am - 6:00 pm;
- Office Location: Central
- HK$20,000 per month (negotiable for right candidate)