You are here
PA to Managing Partner - International Law Firm (up to 35k)
Central and Western District
- Serving expatriate MP
- International working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable and renowned international law firm with a 70 people office in the heart of Central.
- Diary management and travel arrangements
- Coordinate internal and external meetings
- Handle and review incoming calls and mails
- Legal documentation work for the MP within the corporate practice area
- Other administrative and ad-hoc assignments as required
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree holder with a minimum of 3 years' personal assistant or legal secretarial experience
- Experience in legal, professional services or banking industry is highly appreciated
- Excellent written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Ability to handle work in a confidential and professional manner with high Integrity.
What's on Offer
5 day work week, great career opportunity, as well as medical, life and dental insurance will be provided to the right candidate.