You are here
Operations Officer - Leading US Media Firm
- *Great environment
- *Generous remuneration package
About Our Client
US Based Media group, operates multiple channels across all areas. One of the market leaders and their network broadcasted worldwide.
- Ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, point of purchase, mobile, video, print and in-person. This is to be done for each buyer persona within the enterprise.
- Mapping out a content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term, determining which methods work for the brand and why. Continuous evolvement of strategy is a must.
- The development of a functional content calendar throughout the enterprise verticals, and defining the owners in each vertical to particular persona groups.
- Developing standards, systems and best practices (both human and technological) for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval and content repurposing, including the real-time implementation of content strategies.
- Liaise with affiliates or broadcasting authority regarding censorship or operation matters;
- Handle enquiries or complaints regarding censorship, operation or technical issues from both internal or external parties,
- Coordinate with relevant parties including distributors, vendors, satellite feed providers and transmission centre;
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder, preferably in Translation, Language, Communications or related disciplines;
- Preferably with at least 1 years relevant experience;
- Have passion for working in the media industry;
What's on Offer
- Our client offers an attractive salary package to the talented copywriter.
- A chance to be associated with a well-respected firm in the industry
- Promising career prospects