You are here
Online Analytic Manager - Global Luxury Fashion Brand
- Global Luxury Fashion Leader
- High-end brand with friendly working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Leading Lifestyle, Fashion & Beauty Brand selling products widely around the globe. Due to their steady growth, they are now looking for an experienced digital calibre to join the marketing team.
- To design, create, automate and analyze daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly dashboards and reports
- To analyze web analytics to recognize trends and patterns in site performance and customer behavior across device
- To plan, implement, and share insights on the regular campaigns, events or any marketing initiatives
- To manage and deliver regular customer survey across all markets, share result and make recommendations
- To collect and consolidate data, identify opportunities for both enhance reporting, deep dives analysis and rule based automation of customer experience
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in E-Commerce
- Experience in using different web analytics tool (i.e. Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.) and web analytics methodologies, such as market analytics, online surveys, customer research etc.
- Strong presentation skills to internal stakeholders and conduct training session on Google Analytics for other internal users
- Excellent command in English and Cantonese, Mandarin is a plus
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global luxury fashion leader with international and diversified culture. Our client offers attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidate.