You are here
Officer / Assistant Accountant - Chinese based I-Bank
- To handle different investment tools & products
- Opportunity to work within an Investment Bank
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest Chinese Based Investment Bank. Its products range from direct investment, securities sales and brokerage, asset management, bonds, futures, derivatives to debt financing. They are current recruiting for a permanent Officer/ Assistant Accountant position at their Finance Department
You will be responsible for the following areas:
- Prepare daily/ monthly bank reconciliations and monthly invoices;
- Prepare voucher and daily accounting entries;
- Assist the preparation of Financial Reporting and data analysis;
- Conduct cost and budget analysis and allocation management;
- Deliver high quality of work within deadlines.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify for this position it will be essential you have the following qualification:
- HKICPA Qualified or HKICPA student member (or equivalent )
- >3 year of professional accounting or financial services accounting working experience.
- With experience in full set accounting such as preparing Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Statement of Cash Flow and Notes to Financial Statement.
- Able to speak fluent Mandarin, English and Cantonese. Good English writing skills.
- With career ambition, enjoy the process of learning new ideas and skills.
- With excellent organisational, prioritisation and interpersonal skills.
- With strong ownership of tasks and adequate MS Excel skills
- Optimistic mindset and attitude; able to cope with tight deadlines while working under pressure
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to work for a well established financial institution in a role that offers attractive salary package.