You are here
Merchandiser - Toys (5 Days)
5 days work
About Our Client
Our client is one of the European leading FMCG company. Due to their steady growth, they are now looking for a potential calibre to join the expanding regional team as a Merchandiser - Toys.
As a Merchandiser - Toys, you will:
- Keep track with the orders delivery schedules
- Closely work with sourcing and procurement team
- Work closely with other departments such as Quality Control and Shipping for updating the quality standard and shipment status
- Follow up on sampling, pricing, order placement, quality control and shipping arrangement effectively by considering customer's requirements and supplier's resources
- Coordinate with factories to ensure timely deliveries
- Prepare routine merchandising support.
The Successful Applicant
- F.5 or above qualification
- Proactive and well organised
- Good communication and negotiation skills to work with clients and suppliers
- Business English and Mandarin
- Relevant merchandising experience in Sundries / Garment / Toys Products
What's on Offer
Excellent career promotion is greatly promised to the right candidate. Our Client offers an attractive remuneration package of monthly salary + attractive year-end bonus, depending on performance. Please call at +852 3602 2493 for more details.
International career prospects
5-day Work Week