You are here
Marketing & PR Manager - Global Luxury Goods Brand
- Well known luxury goods brand
- All-round branding role
About Our Client
Our client is the world's leading luxury watch & jewellery group. Due to their constant growth, they are now looking for an experienced brand manager to join one of the luxury watch brands.
- Develop and execute brand retail, wholesale and PR events; organize and participate in watch exhibitions, national and global events.
- Develop strategic partnerships in Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea.
- Prepare media brief to the local media agencies and formulate local media plans.
- Daily monitoring and coordination of CRM system; manage weekly mailings and requests, create targeted customer lists.
- Control the A&P budget in Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea.
- Work closely with brand manager for bi-yearly visual implementation.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder with major in Marketing, Public Relations or Communications a plus.
- 5-6 years of experience in marketing and/or public relations, preferably for luxury products or FMCG.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Cantonese and Mandarin is a must.
- Flexible, organized and independent. Good interpersonal skills.
- Willing to travel.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global deluxe goods company with career development prospect. Our client offers attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidate.